Our own Dr. Claire Wilder represented Tryon Medical Partners at the Heart of Charlotte Awards ceremony Thursday, Oct. 28, 2021, presented by Northeastern University. Tryon sponsored Heart of Charlotte which recognized individuals and organizations that have embraced the spirit of serving others, by strengthening neighborhood connections, investing in educational achievement, creating jobs and supporting business development, and fostering social, racial and health equity.
2021 Heart of Charlotte Award recipients include:
- Frontline Worker of the Year – Veronica Rankin, clinical nurse leader program administrator and magnet program director at Atrium Health Carolinas Medical Center
- Educational Leader of the Year – Mary Quinn, director of financial education at Common Wealth Charlotte
- Community Leader of the Year – Jarris Bell, executive director at Christ Centered Community Counseling PLLS
- Community Partner of the Year – Community Culinary School of Charlotte
- Community Engagement Award – Student Nurses Association, Northeastern University–Charlotte
Check out the Spectrum News story and learn more at charlotte.northeastern.edu/heartawards.