There are many reasons to love working at Tryon Medical Partners. Our complete benefits package is one way that we show our appreciation for our team partners. Below is a summary of our company benefits. Reach out to [email protected] if you have any questions.
- PPO HRA Option 1 – This plan option offers the lowers premium but has the highest deductibles. By selecting this option, a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) will automatically be opened and your account will be funded by Tryon Medical Partners.
- PPO Copay Option 2 – This plan has the highest premium payment but has a lower deductible and out-of-pocket limit.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Tryon Medical Partners offers two flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account – Minimum $120, Max $3,050
- Child (Dependent) Care Spending Account – Minimum $120, Max $5,000 ($2,500 if married, filing separately)
Wellness Benefit Healthy Incentive Program
The Tryon Medical Partners wellness program helps team partners make informed decisions about their health care and rewards Team Partners for taking steps to achieve better health. The program includes completing a yearly wellness physical.
Dental coverage is provided by BlueCross BlueShield of NC. This plan offers diagnostic and preventive care, basic restorative care, major restorative care and orthodontic care.
Vision coverage is provided by Community Eye Care. This plan offers an annual eye exam along with discounts on lenses, frames and contacts.
Life Insurance and AD&D
Tryon Medical Partners automatically provides basic life and AD&D insurance at no cost to team partners. When you are eligible for coverage, you will automatically be enrolled for a benefit of 1.5 times your eligible annual pay. Supplemental life and AD&D are available for team partners to purchase.
Supplemental Plan Options
Tryon Medical Partners offers an extensive selection of supplemental plans to cover a variety of life circumstances.
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance pays a cash benefit if you or an insured dependent are confined in a hospital
- Accident Insurance – Receive payment(s) associated with a covered injury.
- Cancer and Specified Diseases – Insurance-provides a lumpsum benefit upon diagnosis
Retirement Plan 401(k) savings plan
Employee contributions up to the annual IRS maximum. The company will match a portion of your contribution.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Please reference team partner handbook for additional information.
Tryon Medical Partners recognizes seven paid holidays.
- New Year’s Day
- Good Friday
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Employee Assistance Plan
Confidential service available that offers support and resources to our team partners for personal or work-related challenges and concerns. Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) is a company-sponsored benefit. Services are free to team partners and their household members.